Why I Wrote The Price We Must Pay For Our Father's Sins

Author: Ellen Jean Barrier



The year is 1994, and I'm presently writing my first book and have yet to finish. I see visions of people and hear their voices when I'm asleep and when I'm awake. Every place they go and every event in their life is always before me. Each one of them has their own story. I only need to write what I see and what I hear.

Their stories are played out before my eyes in many different scenes. Unlike the other book I'm working onwhich needs facts and researchthis book requires neither. And unlike the other book, I knew the title previous to writing it. But for this book, such was not the case. Still, I must write their stories.

I feel the emotions of each of these characters. Their emotions are within my being. As I write their stories I feel happiness, sadness, anger, love, hate, uncertainty, and hopelessness. Their stories have taken me on a journey, through which I have seen many tragedies and visited many places where horrible things have happened to innocent people.

In the year of 1997, I saw a scene where a young man, who had endured much suffering and hardship, sat and visited with friends, confiding in them about his life and others. "Death is the inevitable price we must pay," he said. He further noted, "this is the price we must pay for our father's sins."

In the year of 2013 The Price We Must Pay For Our Father's Sins was nominated for best screenplay at the Beverly Hills Film Festival.

Screenplay writers are: Kathy Krantz Stewart and Stephanie Kimmel

Note: Kathy Krantz Stewart is an Award Winning Screenwriter and Film Producer on IMDB

Details About This Movie:

 Information:
Category:  #Crime   #Drama      Screenplay is available in PDF
Film type:  Feature film, Theatrical film, TV film or Life time film. 
Contact: # 1
Agent: Kathy Krantz Stewart
Telephone: 310-691-9333    FAX: 310-300-2613
Contact: #2
Author: Ellen Jean Barrier
Telephone: (316) 201-6178


No comments:

Post a Comment